Monday, November 08, 2004

All Your Ass Are Belong To Us

XBOX owners all around the nation are preparing their sick leave accuses as Halo 2 is set to own them. (Hmmm. This fishy flu shot shortage is starting to fit into place.)

Over 7,000 retailers will open at 12:01 tonight to sell this game. And if you aren’t on pre-order you are f’d in the a for real. (Even if you are on pre-order, you’re probably facing a tushy beating.) But in case you want to try, here’s a store locator.

Me, I’m hoping it's somehow on the gratuity list at my playtest tonight. A man can dream.

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 08, 12:34:00 PM PST, Blogger Curt said...

Halo is pretty and all, but I still can't find enjoyment playing an FPS with a dinky console controller.

I'll stick with Desert Combat on the PC.

However, Mortal Kombat: Deception is a blast. So much for completely ridding myself of the PS2.

 
At Mon Nov 08, 03:21:00 PM PST, Blogger Shawn said...

I do actually use the Duke instead of the S-Type, which adds some beef. But honestly, I'd play it using my old 2600 stick if I had to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home