Friday, June 03, 2005

I Give...And I Give...And You Still Spread Me Open Like A Chicken Without Saying Please

Remember last time you bought the Evil Dead 2 DVD? The definitive version. And you said, "This is it! I know this is like the third version I've bought, but this is IT! This is the one! The one to rule them all!" Well, you were wrong. Idiot.




Anchor Bay is re-releasing the DVD again. With a "Book of the Dead" design to match the first flick, but this time with a bulging eye that makes screaming sounds when you push it. Damn you Anchor Bay! The disc will feature the first ever high-definition Divimax transfer of the film as well as new bonus material. But no word on what or what may carry over from previous releases. No street date has been announced either. God damn you Anchor Bay. I want to be strong. I want to just stay with the copy I have. But. Yet. I want this too. So very badly. I hate you Anchor Bay. But I love you so much.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jun 03, 10:05:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'know, Curt's not here man.

 
At Fri Jun 03, 01:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jonathan said...

free association...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home