Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Holy Fucking Christ Batman!

Batman Begins is the best comic book movie I have I ever seen. Period. And I have seen a LOT of comic book movies. Ones your ass never knew got made. Batman Begins gets everything right. Casting. Story. Acting. Set Design. EVERYTHING. I'm kinda pissed at myself that I saw it for free. Granted it makes up for the 9 bucks I spent on Dodgeball, but still, I'm not a great man. And I was handed a great gift. I can't believe how many times I made happy noises. I can't even sleep. How do you make a genre pic like this so God damn perfect? How do you watch a flick like this and go, yeah I'm totally buying everything? EVERYTHING!

They made THIS make perfect sense!



This film showed how you can fill the screen in a comic adaptation with talented actors, and by letting them act and not chew scenery, you can make an ensemble film in which everyone is still quite memorable. Unreal.

Look, I don't get paid shit if you go or not. But man, see this movie. Unless you are in anyway associated with the upcoming Fantastic Four flick, because you will kill yourself.

Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home