Monday, October 18, 2004

I Have A Mighty Fine Beard

I was complimented on my beard today by singer/songwriter Josh Ritter. He then spoke of the minor difficulty he encountered growing the one he is currently sporting. I told him the trick was getting the area that is neither mustache nor beard to grow in. Then it's just cleaning up your neck every couple of days. When a bystander remarked that he thought I had a goatee just a few weeks ago, I said that was true, but with winter coming it was time to fill 'er back in.

3 awkward minutes later I walked away.

3 Comments:

At Tue Oct 19, 10:03:00 AM PDT, Blogger emjaro said...

Was that moment as awkward as when I recently told our gracious host at a party that he had a fine "disgustashe"?

Ah that interminitable moment when you say something and the time it takes you to wish you could cram it back in.

 
At Tue Oct 19, 10:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger Shawn said...

Oh. Your moment was WAAAY more awkward.

 
At Tue Oct 19, 11:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger emjaro said...

That's why I'm always invited to parties, but never asked back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home