Friday, August 11, 2006

An Open Letter To Mythbusters

Dear Jamie and Adam,

I read in People magazine that people can blow up planes with a cell phone, water, and make-up. This sounds like some bullshit to me. Now I can’t bring soda on a plane. I like soda, and they never have my kind on the plane. I say, “I would like a grape soda please.” And they say they have grape juice, or Coke. That’s bullshit! I saw on your show one time that catching a bullet in your mouth is some bullshit. So I figured you would do this one too. You’ll need a plane and some stuff like peroxide and a disposable camera. Please let me know when the show will be on with this, so I will watch it. Thanks!

Shawn

PS – Kari is pretty. Please have her send me some pictures.

5 Comments:

At Mon Aug 14, 07:54:00 AM PDT, Blogger djhlights said...

Ask and you shall receive my friend.

And video as well.

 
At Mon Aug 14, 10:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger Shawn said...

I cannot believe they made her do experiments in bra and panties. That is brilliant.

Also this is hot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykhSLNlx3n0

 
At Tue Aug 15, 08:38:00 AM PDT, Blogger djhlights said...

I can't believe the mythbusters made her pose like that in the flesh covered suit.

Her is her site regarding her artwork, some of which is ok.

 
At Tue Aug 15, 08:48:00 AM PDT, Blogger Shawn said...

Glad to see someone is keeping alive the creepy Tool music video doll look.

 
At Wed Aug 16, 07:48:00 AM PDT, Blogger djhlights said...

Curt would be so proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home