Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Two More Days And My Shame Gets Archived

April will start me anew. And my horrible NCAA bracket will disappear from the main page. Not a good job by me filling it out. But to be fair, I was drinking a lot of cough syrup and tonic (I call it a "Barney Rubble"). Also I'm in a pool being hosted out of West Virginia. And all those townbillies picked West Virginia to go deep, so I might still be looking at a hole. The one year West Virginia goes off! At least most of the money goes to charity.

Props to DJ HLIGHTS who still has 3 out of his final 4 based on his post, including his national championship game. But when you miss you miss big, as Syracuse showed their true colors, shinning through, their true colors. True colors. true colors. true colors. true colors.

Orange.

The color.

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 29, 04:56:00 PM PST, Blogger djhlights said...

I'm pretty much hated backstage right now.

It's still not in the bag, if Louisville wins it all I fall to second.

Some lady in the offices actually had Mich State going all the way and if they win I'm screwed.

For five bucks it's well worth it since I have no hockey to watch and the NFL draft is awhile away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home