Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Fantasy Football & Dead Pool

Well, I won my fantasy football league, making me filthy stinking rich. I also get to keep the coveted XNCBL trophy for another year. Product 412 back-to-back. For those interested, here's my final roster with original draft picks in italics. Gotta ride that waiver wire.

Final Roster
M. Bulger (StL - QB)
J. Plummer (Den - QB)
K. Collins (Oak - QB)
R. Moss (Min - WR)
H. Ward (Pit - WR)
Ro. Smith (Den - WR)
M. Muhammad (Car - WR)
D. Patten (NE - WR)
S. Alexander (Sea - RB)
D. Davis (Hou - RB)
J. Bettis (Pit - RB)
M. Pittman (TB - RB) 
J. Jones (Dal - RB) 
R. McMichael (Mia - TE)  
D. Akers (Phi - K)
New England (NE - DEF)
Carolina (Car - DEF)

-----------

I'm doing a dead pool for the first time. I'm somewhat conflicted, as it appeals quite heavily to my pop culture heart, but yet, is quite ghoulish. Eh, they've had a good run.

I approached the draft very much like I do fantasy football in my style of preparation and execution. Unfortunately, if I do well in this, it will be a very sad year. Partially.

Round & Celeb
1 - Eddie Albert
2 - Richard Pryor
3 - Billy Graham
4 - Jerry Lewis
5 - Joseph Barbera
6 - Muhammad Ali
7 - James Brown
8 - Betty Ford
9 - Grandpa Al Lewis
10 - Queen Elizabeth II

2 Comments:

At Thu Dec 30, 03:02:00 PM PST, Blogger djhlights said...

I lost the championship game by 6 points with my team. Shawn Alexander and the Bus were my saviors all season long.

You want to get in on my ghoul pool as well?

 
At Thu Dec 30, 09:27:00 PM PST, Blogger Shawn said...

Joust! Six points is a killer.

Maybe. Drop me an e-mail and give me the scoop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home