Saturday, April 29, 2006

Star Fucker Results

I have a wonderful girlfriend who makes me very, very happy. But I guess it's good to know if she ever sobers up and gets a good look at me, there are celebrities out there who I am compatible with. I wonder if they are on the computer somewhere seeing what shlub is their best fit.

Your Celebrity Match is: Sheryl Swoopes
Born: March 25, 1971
Dominates the basketball court. Helped the USA team to Olympic victory. Also dominates the WNBA (Women's National Basketball Association).




Your next closest matches were:

Nicole Kidman
Ashley Judd
Mia Hamm







Now if I were gay...

Your Celebrity Match is: Johnny Depp
Born: June 9, 1963
Actor Johnny Depp is famous for his roles in Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, and Nick of Time.



Your next closest matches were:

Samuel L. Jackson
John Travolta
Dave Matthews




Hmmmmm. Tough call...

4 Comments:

At Sat Apr 29, 06:21:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is this link? I want to try.
Love, Scott

 
At Sun Apr 30, 01:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger Shawn said...

http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/celebrity-love-match

Enjoy. Hope you get matched with Kobe.

 
At Fri May 05, 03:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger djhlights said...

I got Ashley Judd - and in bizarro gay universe I got John Travolta.

I could get used to seeing kentucky hoops games.

 
At Sat May 06, 09:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger Shawn said...

Wouldn't bizarro gay universe just be straight universe?

Think about it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home